Is the Chillers Plus family right for you?
Looking for a professional Denver HVAC job? Delivering quality service and value is our highest concern and we are selective in the work we accept. This strategy allows our staff to quickly, professionally, and accurately address all of our customers’ needs and leads to development of long lasting customer relationships based on our performance. Employees of Chiller Systems Service feel as if they are part of a family. We put a lot of care into finding employees who enjoy their work, are committed to delivering unequalled customer service, love a challenging work experience, take personal responsibility for their assignments, thrive on the flexibility we offer and enjoy being part of a cohesive team of professionals. If this sounds like something you want to be a part of and think a career in providing high quality HVAC service is right for you please contact us today.
Advantages and Benefits
Our employees are our #1 asset. Chiller Systems Service, Inc. is pleased to provide a comprehensive benefits package for the right people including:
- Competitive Wages
- Health Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Technical Training
- Paid Vacation
- Use of Company Vehicles
- Employer Matching Retirement Plan
We are always looking for the best…
- Office Professionals - people who are skilled and committed to supporting everyone from technicians to advisors and all points in between. Attention to detail and being able to work in a team environment is a must.
- Diagnostic Technicians - trained and tooled to use the Total Performance Diagnostic online service to provide our unique diagnostic-based service® on package ac units and many splits.
- Built Up System and Control Technicians - to support our expected growth now and in the future.
- Servicenergy Advisors - technically knowledgeable professionals with good communication skills ready to collaborate and plan with customers to build solutions with the customer’s best interest forefront.
- Managers/Supervisors - professionals experienced and effective at working with people, supporting office staff and technicians with down to earth leadership qualities.
If you would like to find out what opportunities are currently available, please fill out the form below and send it to us.